CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
You can breast feed and Work! Ever have trouble breast or bottle feeding? How about the transition from one to the other?

YOU'RE NOT ALONE.

This blog is an opportunity for you to share your thoughts, stories, successes, and even your failed attempts at this transitioning game. Your thoughts are important to mom's all across the world who are in the same boat as you.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Smarter than the average parent!

I feel like babies are so much smarter than us as parents! Especially when it comes to transitioning them from breast feeding to bottle feeding. If your a working mom you know the feeling of needing your baby to take kindly to a bottle. And when it doesn't happen, true panic sets in!

"Ever think about what would happen if your maternity leave runs out and your vacation and personal days are all used up, and baby will not take a bottle?" Then what???


Start the transition as soon as your infant is nursing well. Obviously you want to avoid nipple confusion, so let your newborn get the hang of it first. But don't wait to long to introduce a bottle, you might get into a tough situation. I've talked to some moms, where they never actually made the transition. They went from breast to sippy. Some babies just wont take the bottle! Where others first try and they got it.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow, I followed back. My recommendations if you want to review products is go to http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/?m=0 she has great, free blogger templates or backgrounds and she explains how to apply it. It isn't hard. Companies are a little more likely to work with you if your blog stands out. Also go ahead and place traffic counting widgets so you'll have your traffic count from the start. Where I messed up with my blog was wanting to do reviews imediatly so it is good to build relationships and readership first. Giveaways help when you make optional extra entries such as subscribing and following etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. I received way more positive messages from PRs after I started using her templates. Having a twitter helps too. I receive most of ny views from twitter. I just tweet my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now following you now. I love the pic. Also, great feedback for new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follower from MBC! Great blog and wonderful advice...I am trying to figure out how to begin night weaning! It is so hard:( You can visit me at http://lifescuriouswisdom.blogspot.com
    Feel free to link up:) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is awesome! I especially love this post. Very funny and creative. I'm a new MBC follower and look forward to your future posts.
    Cheers,
    Tess
    www.inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete